The CATCO2NVERS project held its first General Assembly meeting on 5 November in a hybrid way where some partners could attend physically while others were connected via teleconference. The session was celebrated at FUNDITEC’S facilities in Madrid, Spain.
During the meeting, the consortium partners exposed the advancement of the following work packages:
- Dissemination, Communication, and Exploitation
- CO2 analysis and up-grading
- Electrocatalytic conversion of CO2 to glyoxylic acid
- Biocatalytic conversion of CO2 to lactic acid
- Thermocatalytic conversion of CO2 to FDME, CCFAMEs, and Bio-MeOH
- Project Management
Additionally, the consortium had the opportunity to have open discussions revolving around possible risks and the actions for the next semester.